Thursday 15 September 2011

Chocolate cupcakes with white chocolate frosting (Part 1)

This weekend, I will be attending a BBQ party. 
Theme: Smurf or things in Blue and White. 

In our culture or at least in my family, it is never nice to go to friend's house empty handed. So, I thought to myself, this theme is really hard considering not a lot of BLUE food around. 


Yesterday I walked around Carrefour supermarket for inspirations and guess what I found. Sweet blue and white cups for cupcakes! So this is what I thought of: Chocolate cupcakes with white chocolate frosting since I do not need to worry about the "blue" element.

 
Surfing the net for recipes and I came across these two recipes:


When comes to chocolate cakes, the sponge is the most important to me. I enjoyed rich chocolaty ones cause I am a HUGE fan of chocolate and nothing beats the satisfying, aromatic sensation in your mouth - Yum!

I can't wait to try out combining these two over the weekend!


Recipe to follow in my next blog and of course, with pictures!!! Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment